Polynomial equations refers to equations that are formed with variables, exponents, and coefficients. Avail the simple method to Determine 6x^5-x^3+8+x^12 is a Polynomial in the following sections.
Ex: x^5+x^5+1+x^5+x^3+x (or) x^5+3x^5+1+x^6+x^3+x (or) x^3+x^5+1+x^3+x^3+x
Use '^' symbol to represent Power Sign
The given expression is 6x^5-x^3+8+x^12
A polynomial is a set of terms separated by + or - signs. Polynomials cannot include the following:
* Variables with negative or fractional exponents.
* Variables in the denominator.
* Variables that fall under a radical.
* Special characteristics (trigonometric functions, absolute values, logarithms, etc.)
As per the above given conditions, 6x^5-x^3+8+x^12 is a polynomial.
1. Is 6x^5-x^3+8+x^12 a Polynomial?
Yes, the given expression 6x^5-x^3+8+x^12 is polynomial.
2. How do you determine 6x^5-x^3+8+x^12 is polynomial ?
A polynomial has variables followed by + or - sign and special characteristics.
3. Where can I find a step by step solution to determine the 6x^5-x^3+8+x^12 expression is polynomial?
Here, on this page, you will definitely find the step by step solution to determine the 6x^5-x^3+8+x^12 expression is polynomial.